This kit equips the Dungeon Master with a screen and other tools that are perfect for running D&D adventures through dungeons, whether ruined or thriving. The Dungeon Master's screen features a painting of a fantastic vista that plunges into the deep reaches of a mountain. Useful rules references cover the screen's interior, with an emphasis on dungeon-delving.
• DM screen specially designed for dungeon delving, with tables for encountering monsters and exploring ruins and dungeons
• Features 36 punch out dungeon geomorph cards with pathway connection points, perfect for planning a dungeon during game preparation or for coming up with a map in the middle of play
• Customizable double sided dry-erase sheet offers unlimited versatility for tactical game play. Numbered grid for sketching maps on one side, and summary of the main actions a character can take in combat on the other
• 18 illustrated punch out condition cards, including mold and slime cards for dungeon encounters
• 9 punch out numbered and illustrated initiative cards to easily track the turn order for players, monsters, and nonplayer characters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.